Full coverage of Juventus vs Benfica game on Wednesday 14th of September at 19:00 including match guide, data analysis, probability analysis, standings, previous meetings and form guide. – Sports Mole

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Benfica win with a probability of 44.24%. A win for Juventus had a probability of 31.26% and a draw had a probability of 24.5%.
The most likely scoreline for a Benfica win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.14%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.8%) and 0-2 (7.02%). The likeliest Juventus win was 2-1 (7.47%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.46%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 9.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-2 win for Benfica in this match.


Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: