Full coverage of Benfica vs Juventus game on Tuesday 25th of October at 19:00 including match guide, data analysis, probability analysis, standings, previous meetings and form guide. – Sports Mole

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Benfica win with a probability of 51.24%. A draw had a probability of 25.2% and a win for Juventus had a probability of 23.56%.
The most likely scoreline for a Benfica win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.14%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.6%) and 2-1 (9.46%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.96%), while for a Juventus win it was 0-1 (7.56%). The actual scoreline of 4-3 was predicted with a 0.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Benfica would win this match.


Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: